- This collection, and in particular Liddell & Scott, saw extensive editing in the Spring of 2009. For an idea of what 'correcting data entry errors' means, look up παρασκευάζω or Ἀθήνηθεν in your other online dictionaries. Please report further infelicities!
- Liddell and Scott's Greek-English Lexicon (1940)
- Liddell and Scott's Intermediate Greek Lexicon (1889)
- Autenrieth's Homeric Dictionary (1891)
- Slater's Lexicon to Pindar (1969)
- The Latin dictionaries have seen some light editing as well. Headwords in Lewis & Short have been regularized to spellings with -i- rather than -j-, as was already the case in the Elementary Dictionary. -v- has been maintained throughout. Clusters such as adf-/aff-, adl-/all- are now aligned between the two dictionaries. Please report further infelicities!
- Lewis and Short's Latin-English Lexicon (1879)
- Lewis's Elementary Latin Dictionary (1890)